Friday 6 November 2009

This is gonna sound kinda silly but I wanna say it any way! Today when I walked to the wardrobe to get my plastic bag with clothes for the show I looked at all the bags that were set for people to take. Everyone has a name written on it. Daniel, Mario, Lisa, Robert, Edin, Gabriella, Letitia, Dawid, Joao... and Bianca. When I saw my name on the bag furtherst away I got a little tickle in my stomach. I’m sooo glad to be on stage with these people every week! I look up to each and everyone in different ways so I just wanna say thank you all! Now we have four days off, so we all got the opportunity to go home. I must say that I’ve been looking forward to this weekend, not that I don’t like being on tour, just small things that I miss like the opportunity to cook my own food, my bed, the possibility to go from one room to another... home I guess :) But going home also made me realize that this journey is going to end! I can look back at things now and smile, and I’m sure there will be more.

Some things: I love taking class, and Daniel’s class in Poole was the shit!!
The kids that threw popcorn at me during the silent movie. Could have been a nasty fight!
Edo’s never ending solo in Darklight, Sterling.
Fille’s suprise visit to Sterling. Can’t believe nobody saw him in the audience. Not even during the post show talk!
Gaby’s premier on the wall. Never have I laughed so much for so little.
Halloween - me the only one wearing a home made costume sitting alone with a glass of wine. Pure humour.
The pancake breakfast at Mario’s birthday. We weren’t too popular with the hotel chef after that. And just the feeling when we’re coming to a new city. Who’s gonna get single room? Where is Starbucks? How big is the stage? Will everyone be quick with changing clothes to the 80’s or will I be alone on stage forever with my pink leotard? Well... guess that’s all for now - wave and bow! Love B*
<-- big part of the gang, a night out <-- Mario's birthday breakfast <-- Halloween <-- Life on tour, longest travel so far 8 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment