Saturday 24 October 2009




Hey!

So the turn has come to me, B, to share what I see over here in the big E. Yeah, not bad ey? As an ice breaker I’m fairly impressed that there is Starbucks in every city, Top Shop, Nandos and all these friendly people calling me love more often than my mum. Fun fact (nothing to do with anything) is that there is 16 120 Starbucks all over the world. None in Sweden.

Just arrived to Edinburgh from Truro. Must say Truro suprised me! Happy moments are Harry’s (lightning guy) cheer leader dance when I ”nailed the gymnastics”, the Indian restaurant who had open just for us after the show and setting new audience record!

Big expectations on Edinburgh now, and so far so good! Nice hotel with jacuzzi, the theatre is the biggest one in the UK and we’ve got some Swedish support in the audience Sunday and Monday. We're doing three shows in this town, instead of the usual two. Just hoping we can bring enough audience to fill out the big salon! Let you know how it goes...

Now I’m gonna go look up this café called Urban Angels (same name as our dance crew back home), wear my Urban Angels jacket and hopefully get a discount.

There will be me more, that’s for sure, peace out from the tour! (Okay not so good but still)

<----- This guy looks just like Benke..!

No comments:

Post a Comment