Thursday 15 October 2009

in Cardiff-with Edin

Next stop Cardiff, but this time on the blogg with Edin J!

 

Hello! You may have heard about me from Robert but for the ones who has not, I am the caracter Mr. Harding in the show (instead of Alvaro Aguilera). I am also a stand in for all the male caracters in the show except Robert (Billy), meaning that if someone for some reason can’t perform I have to jump in and be that person in the show while Lisa (who also is a stand in) jumps in and does my roll, and YES that is a lot to think about!

 

Yesterday we arrived to Cardiff from Sheffield after a four hour busjourney and we got that day off :D, so it gave me a lot of time to see what’s going on in this town. I was with Dawid all day and we went out to explore Cardiff. One thing that I noticed, except the fact that this town has a lot of history when looking on some of the buildings, was that it is A LOT of students living here, and quite fast I understood why, there is a BIG university near the theatre. It felt so good the see a place with a lot off young people and even better when I saw the Institution of law, because I am studing law in Sweden myself. Just finished my third year and now I got a year and a half left. While studing I am dancing full time. Don’t ask me how I manage to do that, i just do! Anyway Cardiff seems kind a small, but still a nice town that have something intresting to tell me, not just as tourist but also as a student and dancer! Think I am going to enjoy my staying here J

 

Hope you will come to see the show. Enjoy!

 

Later… /Edin

No comments:

Post a Comment